Bridge Clinical Research can leverage its existing database of known investigators to identify potential sites for pharmaceutical and biotech sponsored clinical trials. We screen investigators within our core therapeutic areas of focus, which include internal medicine/family practice, cardiology, autoimmunity, and infectious disease. Additionally, we have built de novo networks for sponsors that are conducting trials in specialties outside of our core focus therapeutic areas.
Our clinical trial management and execution services aim to fulfill the Food and Drug Administration Safety & Innovation Act, section 907 that requires demographic subgroup inclusion.
- Small Companies Services
- Biostatistics: Biostatistics: collect and analyze numerical data from biomedical experimentation and clinical trials.
- Clinical Study Support
- Grant-writing for Federally-funded or Pharma-funded Research
- Data Management
- Legal Contract Management Services
- Medical Writing and Regulatory
- Study Management
Phase III & IV Execution
- Protocol Development and Review
- Investigator Site rescue and Analytics
- Minority Patient Recruit and Retention
- Site Qualification Visits
- Development of Culturally Sensitive Informed Consent Materials, and Study Education Materials
- Community Outreach Materials