Clinical Research Network
Referrals to Relevant Studies – our studies span many therapeutic areas. We learn about your experience and preferences and work to find the best clinical trial fit for your investigative interests.
Clinical Research Primers & GCP Training – we provide current and appropriate GCP and other relevant systems and tools training that your staff needs to conduct efficient clinical trial. We also provide annual GCP training and relevant updates. You and our staff site are informed and empowered with the latest technological know-how!
Clinical Trials Process Training/Overview – we make sure you understand the overall process and expected timelines of the various stages of Investigators’ involvement in the clinical trial process. A great feature, especially for newer Investigators.
Standardized Site SOPs – you will receive (if needed) a complete set of investigative site SOPs as well as relevant updates, when you become a part of our investigator network.
Assistance with Site Coordinator Staffing – we help with clinical trial staffing infrastructure if needed. Our site coordinators are strategically-selected in geographically diverse locations.
Assistance with Patient Recruitment – We assist your site with Trial Materials Assessment, Trial Operations Support, Community Marketing and Support to help achieve your patient recruitment goals.
Facilitation & Coordination of Regulatory Docs – our seasoned monitors and document specialists make sure you understand the whats and whys of regulatory documents and facilitate collection at required intervals.
Site Pre-Qualification & Initiation Pre-Calls or Visit – we conduct a mock Pre-qualification or Initiation visit or call so that you know what to expect when actual visits occur. Our newer Investigators find these to be useful.
Contract Negotiations & Management – we take the mystery out of contract negotiations and management of your site-specific requirements while facilitating all contact with your sponsor client.
Our network consists of a growing web of various clinical researchers, physicians, and professionals committed to diversifying research. Our network of professionals can provide all of your clinical research necessities.
Benefits of joining network
- Enhance your research skills, by having access to our GCP, SOP, and investigator training events.
- Develop professionalism as a Principle Investigator (PI), on your research team.
- Gain Exposure to both private practice and academic setting guidelines.
- Customized curriculum for your experience level and interests.
- Learn about innovative strategies in trial recruitment including social media platforms for patient recruitment.
- Investigator Training in Good Clinical Practices/Standard Operating Procedures
- Investigator Identification, Recruitment, and Retention
- Site Qualification Visits
- Resource Document Support